Lustre Fresh Cleanser is formulated to cleanse the surface of the skin and deep cleanse the inside of the follicles. It is important for the follicles to be cleansed so as to prevent clogging of the sebaceous follicles. This will prevent common skin ailments in young skin such as black heads, white heads, pimples and acne from arising.
Not only that, Lustre Fresh Cleanser is formulated to maintain skin's pH balance while providing essential moisture. It is ideal for sensitive skin types as simple washing is possible. No rubbing or stimulation is needed to produce a cleansing lather. This concentrated formula is designed to help remove dead skin cells, revealing new, youthful skin layers.
Moisten the face slightly and apply a layer of the foam wash. Gently massage Lustre Cleanser into the face in an upward and outward motion with the fingertips. Allow the deep cleansing property of Lustre Cleanser to work. When the entire face is thoroughly cleansed, remove the excess cleanser with water.
Lustre Cleanser is formulated to cleanse the surface of the skin and deep cleanse the inside of the follicles. It is important for the follicles to be cleansed thoroughly so as to prevent clogging. This will prevent common skin ailments in young skin such as black heads, white heads, pimples and acne from arising.
Cleanse your face regularly with Lustre Cleanser, and follow up with Lustre Pro Series Fresh Toner. Refrain from washing your face more than twice daily to prevent stripping the natural protective layer that your skin has.
- Removes make-up and cleanse the skin all in one step
- Removes surface dirt
- Ensures effective deep cleansing to prevent acne and other common skin ailments from arising
- Removes excess oi
- Gently cleanses without drying
- Does not strip the skin of natural oil
- Removes dead cells on the surface of the skin
- Stimulates the skin’s immune cells
- Maintains skin’s pH balance
- Leaves skin fresh and beautifully clean
- Dermatologically approved
- Suitable for all skin types
- Does not contain any animal based ingredients