Digital Marketing Intern
• Require to commit at least 3 months
• Based in Singapore, Office in Ang Mo Kio
• Positive Working Environment Opportunity for Development
MyLustre is established in 2011 focusing on health and wellness in the community. The growth and success in Singapore follow the expansion to Malaysia. Today, MyLustre builds its online presence with the initiation of mylustre.com which focuses on growing its e-commerce market. Even so, still strengthening in directly staying in touch with our valued customers. MyLustre heavily invest in Research & Development and also Quality Control where we ensure that the products will provide optimum benefits to customers with the use of quality ingredients and no compromise in safety.
MyLustre develops products that customers are currently facing challenges in this fast-evolving world. Our Lab partners are namely SGS and HSA Labs where more high-risk products are sent for full adulteration tests. This is to ensure all our products do not contain controlled poisons and banned substances. Every product will then be assessed by the Quality Control team to ensure the highest standards are met. For more information about our company, check out our website here: https://mylustre.com/pages/aboutusmylustre
We are looking for capable and highly enthusiastic digital marketing cum content creator intern who loves writing, creating pictures, videos, short-term campaigns to bring our content strategy to the next level. Your primary goal will be to grow our social media presence across multiple platforms with engaging, informative and inspiring content you create. If you are passionate about all things health & wellness and want to strategize, conceptualize and learn with a leader here are some of the tasks for you:
• Assist Team Leader in executing digital marketing campaigns (FB/IG/Google)
• Assist in strategically and organically growing a strong online community
• Work closely with the media team to develop content and collateral
• Reporting of weekly/monthly insights of social media performance
• Plan and curate content focusing on health & wellness Content management for health in Facebook, Instagram & TikTok.
• Assist in creating and developing graphic and artistic visual assets for Brands’ digital channel including e-Store, digital marketing collaterals and social media campaigns.
• Create fun and exciting campaign that is suitable for the brand or account
• Content creation on brand social media platform to increase brand awareness and upkeep the latest trend
• Undergraduate pursuing a Higher Nitec/Diploma/Post Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field.
• Minimally able to commit 3 months of internship
• Excellent command of English; good writing ability
• Working knowledge of common social media platforms Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Photoshop and video editing skills a plus
• Learn and understand content objectives in a business
• Learn how to research, plan and manage content and social media calendars
• Gain experience in writing for a social media audience
It will be a big advantage if you possess the following skills.
• Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• UI/UX Skills
• Google Adwords & Analytics Certified
• Able to start immediately
Interested applicants please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org