ANUGERAH SAYAP ILMU MYLUSTRE 2020
MyLustre continues its Back To School program for the 5th year. This year, MyLustre aims to distribute $10,000 for tertiary and higher secondary education students in the underprivileged community.
MyLustre focuses in helping the overlooked group of students in the middle class who need higher attention and financial support. MyLustre understands that parents incur high expenses for their children in higher education and these may affect the students in growing to their full potential or even worse, some may have to stop their education journey due to their inability to pay tuition fees or other reasons.
MyLustre believes in the importance of education for future generations and giving back to the community as well as understanding the wider social issues in the society.
ANUGERAH SAYAP ILMU APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY CONIDITONS:
- Singaporean Citizens
- Studying in local Tertiary & Higher Secondary Education Instituitions; Secondary Schools, Madrasahs, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnics, Junior Colleges, Pre-University, LASALLE, NAFA, Universities
- Gross Monthly Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $750 per month.
- Click the link here to fill up online form or scan the QR Code below.
- Email your details and contact information to email@example.com
- Application will be closed on 16 November, Monday at 1500hrs.
BACK TO SCHOOL 4.0 BELOW ↓