Brand & Digital Marketing Executive
POSITION BASED IN SINGAPORE
MyLustre is established in 2011 focusing on health and wellness in the community. The growth and success in Singapore follow the expansion to Malaysia. Today, MyLustre builds its online presence with the initiation of mylustre.com which focuses on growing its e-commerce market. Even so, still strengthening in directly staying in touch with our valued customers.
MyLustre heavily invest in Research & Development and also Quality Control where we ensure that the products will provide optimum benefits to customers with the use of quality ingredients and no compromise in safety. MyLustre develops products that customers are currently facing challenges in this fast-evolving world. Our Lab partners are namely SGS and HSA Labs where more high-risk products are sent for full adulteration tests. This is to ensure all our products do not contain controlled poisons and banned substances. Every product will then be assessed by the Quality Control team to ensure the highest standards are met.
For more information about our company, check out our website here: https://mylustre.com/pages/aboutusmylustre
- Based in Ang Mo Kio, Singapore.
- Positive & Fun Working Environment
- Opportunity For Development
- Develop and manage beauty brand
- Responsible to assist the creative marketing team on social media campaigns
- Assist in e-commerce, digital ads & budgeting
- You will be creating social media content across different channels
- Delivering content marketing deliverables Perform livestreams on social media platforms
- Reporting of marketing campaigns, trends, online community performance
- PR Coordination and liaison
- Adhoc Admin Duties
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Proficient and experience on platforms like Google, Facebook, Google etc.
- Proficient in using Adobe Software & Canva Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Always keep eye on detail Critical thinker and pro-active learner
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent or Internship
- Salary: $1,800.00 - $2,400.00 per month
Qualified or interested candidates, can email to email@example.com OR click the link below to apply with your updated resume & expected salary.