VIDEOGRAPHER CUM EDITOR
POSITION BASED IN SINGAPORE
MyLustre focuses on Health, Beauty & Wellness brands which build its online presence with the initiation of mylustre.com which focuses on growing its e-commerce market in the region. We are looking for a talented and creative videographer specialising in content creation, storytelling and product videography to capture advertising videos and products. The candidate will involve in marketing creative brainstorming and developing creative content. This candidate must be able to handle projects from idea to final video production and stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Based in Ang Mo Kio, Singapore.
- Positive & Fun Working Environment
- Opportunity For Development
- Work closely with the Marketing E-Commerce team to support video shoots and editing.
- Brainstorming and pitching ideas Managing all the company's photoshoot and video shoot sessions in studio or outdoor locations.
- Capture and edit talent/product/texture/event photo & video shoot. In charge of props planning and arrangement and providing direction in every photo and video shoot.
- Propose and create ideas and a storyboard for every photoshoot and video shoot. Manage post-production activities such as editing, graphics, special effects, music selection, media conversion and duplication
- Managing and working across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines Requirements: Familiar with operating camcorder/camera, understanding the usage of the camera aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
- Proven ability to use technical lighting to accurately present various textures and surfaces Proven experience in light sets and audio hardware
- Basic knowledge of OBS or other streaming software
- Posses Diploma/ Degree in Media/ Advertising or relevant courses Fresh Grads are welcome
- Creative & full of ideas are added advantage
- Required skills: Adobe Premiere Pro/final cut pro/ after effect
- Knowledge in handling video shooting and editing.
- Initiative & possess a positive working attitude & time management
- Able to work with a team
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $1,800.00 - $2,500.00 per month
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Qualified or interested candidates, can email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume & expected salary.