Kidney disease is one of the most common health problems in men. Dry stones generally refer to rocks that form in the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the bladder.
In addition to causing extreme pain, kidney stones can also cause kidney damage or failure. Worse if the kidney stones become pus in the kidneys, resulting in the formation of boils, and if the germs continue to spread, it can cause death.
Tips To Treat Gallstones In The Bile By Dr. Hamid Arshat
But there is no need to worry, according to Dr. Hamid Arshat's sharing, this kidney disease can be treated without having to be operated on according to these tips.
Prepare these four ingredients first:
- Apple juice
- Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate)
- Olive oil
- Lemon Juice
Next, you try these steps:
- Drink 4 glasses of apple juice daily for 5 days in a row.
- On the sixth day, do not have dinner.
- Instead, on the sixth day at 6 pm, eat one tablespoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), which can be purchased at any pharmacy.
- Next at 8 pm, repeat eating Epsom salt with the same dosage.
- At 10 pm, mix 1 cup (250ml) of olive oil (can use sesame oil instead) with lemon juice (3 seeds), then drink.
- Insyaallah, the next morning, during defecation, you will see the corals coming out.
Purpose of Use:
- Lemon is to blunt the surface of gallstones. So as not to injure the internal organs during the process of moving out of the bile.
- Green apple aims to soften the gallstones so that it is easy and slides out of the bile.
- Olive oil is intended after you fast. It enters the body and will be detected as a high-fat content. The signal is sent to the bile to work hard. Indirectly the gallstones will be pumped out while the bile is working at this extraordinary level.
- Epsom salt helps open the bile ducts.
This is a Facebook sharing from Dr. Hamid Arshat on his Facebook page. You can try, and hopefully, it will be useful!